CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First post . . .

Well here I am. I done gone and got me a blog ya'll! HAHA!

So Today I went to TU (Threads Unlimited) and bought some new needles, Trendsetter Yarns straight Bamboo's, size 8 & 10. I love them! I can say I will never use metal again. They're so nice and smooth.

I took a quickie nap tonight and dreamed about a skein of Robynn's hand dyed yarn. I'm gonna have to break down I buy it I think. It's bad when you get to the point where you dream about yarn! I have too much!

I need to get rid of some of it though, all the cheapo kind. I just dunno what to do with it, it just feels so brillo pad like now. At one point some was ok, but now that I've been seduced by good yarn, there's no turning back.

Ok so onto music . . . LOL. The state of country music is horrible thanks to a band of 3 idiots, a blonde reality show winner and a hick who cuts the sleeves off of his shirts and has no shoes or problems either. Well, Lady Antebellum has come to save it, I just bought their cd on iTunes today, it's amazing, not hick-a-fied, and Charles Kelly is gorgeous, but looks don't matter right? (........) LOL But Really it's a pretty decent album. Not as Good as Marc Broussard but then again, who is?

That's enough for today, the lady here is getting sleepy and I do need my beauty sleep . . . .

Nighty night.

0 comments: